Bern Township Municipal Authority
Meeting of July 26, 2023
CALL TO ORDER by the Chairman
REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF June 28th, 2023 MEETING MINUTES
1. Approval of bill lists July, 2023
1. Water Account Investment
PROJECT COMMITTEE REPORT
1. RRAA – Tenant Advisory Committee Report
PERSONNEL COMMITTEE REPORT
1. Hartman South – update
2. Pump Stations Update
3. Sinkhole in West Shore – update
4. DEP Project for Lead Pipe Analysis
1. LBA Aeration System – update
2. Holy Trinity Church – update
3. RRAA – alternative to broken flow meter for billing of quarterly bill
4. Slight amendment of Sub Meter Rules and Regulations – approval
5. Resolution 3 for 2023 – Total Rate Schedule
1. Account 100 – They are requesting removal of $25.66 in late fees for the months of April, May and June. They moved in Feb. 28th and did not receive any bills in the mail from BTMA since they moved in. They called about the bills and paid July’s bill as soon as they realized they weren’t getting them. They are now signed up for e-bills and ACH to prevent this in the future.
2. Account 155 – Malsnee Tile signed up for e-bill back in May but did not receive her bill for 6/1/23 in her email or spam folders. She realized it in July when the e-bill went to her spam folder. They are requesting the late fee reversal for $13.00 as she is now aware to check her spam folder for the bill.
3. Envirep Quote – Check Valve rebuild parts $4,599.80 and ARV Rebuild parts $510.20
4. TML Property Mgmt – Residential Apt. on Ulrich Lane, this is the property which BTMA would like to have an outside meter pit. The owner would like to sell back 3 EDU’s, the property has 6 and only uses 2.