Permits & Licenses

Applications, Forms & Packets for Permits & Licenses in PDFFees must be submitted with applications.
Contains permits for:
Amusement License ApplicationTax on sales of admission & amusement
Building Permit Application Packet (17 pages)
Storm Water, Zoning, Residential Building, Commercial Building, Zoning, Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical, Driveways and Wells.
Permit Checklist and fee schedule are included.
Building Permit Renewal Form$100 renewal fee
Code Appeals Board Hearing ApplicationTypes of hearing appeals and waivers
Dog LicensesDogs 3 months and older must have a license
Large Gathering Permit ApplicationLarge Public Gatherings
Plumber’s License ApplicationOriginal Certificate of Insurance is required with this application and the Journeyman or Master fee
Solid Waste Haulers PermitFor Collectors working in the Township of Bern
Special Event Permit ApplicationAttach copies of permits and licenses
Storm Water Permit ApplicationIncludes worksheets
Water & Sewer Service Connection Permit ApplicationPublic hook-up requires plumber must have Bern Plumbers License (see above) and Proof of Liability Insurance. Contact LTL to schedule inspections.
Tapping fee receipt must be shown to get permit.
Zoning and Building Permit Fee Resolution 614/2019Fees for zoning, storm water, building demolition, signage, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, alternative energy, fire protection permits, plan review and inspection and miscellaneous services.
Zoning HearingZoning Hearing Board Application
Click on the green links in the left column to get a PDF

Building Inspector
Code Enforcement Officer
Zoning Officer

    LTL Consultants, Ltd.
    P.O.Box 241
    One Town Center Drive
    Oley, PA 19547
    Phone: 610-987-9290
    Fax: 610-987-9288